Searching for resellers in Germany

Hello everybody,

I know that this part of the forum is primarily for developers, but I don't know where to post my question.

I am currently searching for CampaignMonitor resellers in Germany, but I can't find any by searching the internet. Can anybody give me a hint on this or perhaps does have a list of resellers in Germany?

Thank you all for your help.

Best regards.
NL Marketing

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 6 years ago

Hi nl-marketing, welcome to the forums! I'm happy to suggest Mathias Maul at Maulco - he's a reseller based in Hamburg, Germany.

Should you be on the search for other designers/resellers, check out the 'Are you a designer?' forum thread. Good luck!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
MAULCO MAULCO, 6 years ago

Hey, found this thread by chance via Google Alerts. I can also recommend myself. ;-) Started with HTML/CSS around 1995, so I guess my skills are pretty well suited to many tasks, native German speaker, fluent in English. So if you still need a CM reseller (and maybe copywriter and all-round tech ninja) in Germany, come on over!

Mental Golf Coach, niche marketer, bilingual ghostwriter, obsessive freelancer, hypnosis coach and M. A. in linguistics, compsci and English. Read about the gory details, social networking stuff and more at

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free