The invoice from CampaignMonitor is insufficient...

Hello guys,

I really enjoy your application (Campaign Monitor), Good Work :-)

But I have one little problem...I sent you the money for credits and recieve from you an invoice with poor information - I can´t use it for my accounting. There is missing the detail info about your about our company...only it possible to send a special invoice which is suitable for the accounting system in our country (Czech republic - Central Europe)?

Thank you all for any recommendation or tip how to figure out.

Ben Ben, 8 years ago

Hi dpoint,

Can you give us some specific details on the information you require about our company in your invoices? I'm guessing our address would be a good start?

dpoint, 8 years ago

Hi Ben,

thank you for your reply - we need for our account system following info on invoice:

Your company name, address, ZIP code, our company name, address, ZIP code, IBAN of your bank, SWIFT code (if it is possible to pay via bank account), price, date of the payment.

Could you tell me if it is possible to send an invoices for us with this specific setup?

Thank you for your reply.

Jaroslav Holy

Ben Ben, 8 years ago

Hi Jaroslav,

The person who originally sent you this invoice is currently away - could you please forward this original email to support at and we'll sort this out for you.

Textello, 7 years ago

I, too, need more information in your invoices for them to meet German tax laws. Specifically: my entire address - not just my name - and, more importantly, YOUR full address.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free