E-Mails being sent to junk mail?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing your campaigns being sent to junk mail boxes? Is there an option to have the e-mails sent from SMTP rather than the php?

Thanks,

Erin

riafox, 6 years ago

I have been having the same problem. After some research it appears that the IP that the emails are being sent from has been blacklisted since April. I've sent a support ticket into CM yesterday but haven't heard back from them. I've noticed that the spam filters for gmail and rackspace are marking all my newsletters as spam.

davidaf davidaf, 6 years ago

emahoney, generally when a cmapaign is being sent to a junk mailbox of your specific email client, it's due to something in the content of the campaign itself or if you are not using a valid sender email address. The best thing to do is test by removing bits of your content to see what may be triggering the email client to filter the message.

riafox, we got your email and did reply back. Although DNSBL did not report that that IP is being blacklisted we did take it offline and are having our sysadmins look into it on Monday when they get in the office.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098