Recurring campaign

My campaign includes news, regularly updated through an RSS feed. How can I program a weekly sending of this campaign (every Tuesday at 11 am for ex.)?

nasht00, 5 years ago

any answer to this question?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi folks, this isn't possible at present, I'm sorry to say. Our team is still giving RSS-to-email our consideration, so I'll certainly add your votes and keep you posted as more details come to light.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi everyone, we'd like to offer you a special sneak-peek of RSS-to-email prior to its official release in all customer accounts. This is not only a chance to try out before everyone else, but help us make it as useful as can be for Campaign Monitor customers like yourself. Here's a snippet what you can expect.

Adding RSS-to-email to your account

If you would like to give RSS-to-email a try in your account, simply contact our team with 'RSS-to-email trial' under 'Summarize your question…' and your designer account name (ie. under 'Tell us all about it…'. We'll be in touch during the week via email to let you know when its been activated and help you get started using RSS content in your campaigns.

Note that if you have clients who are paying monthly, they will also be able to access RSS-to-email in their account. Clients who are set to pay per campaign will not see the new RSS campaign when its been activated in your account.

Finally, we'd like to thank you for your patience while we've toiled over what we hope will be a valuable addition to your account, as well as those of your clients. We're looking forward to hearing your first impressions!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free