Image Positioning

I'd like the flexibility to be able to have an image in my first item of content be right aligned BUT when I add a new item I'd like to add an image that is centred across the top.  How do I accomplish this? The WYSIWIG Editor doesn't seem to allow manipulation of images at all (only allows you to add an image) ... I'm assuming I need to do something in the design code before I upload my template to Campaign Monitor?

davidaf davidaf, 6 years ago

Hi Lisa,

If you are using repeaters, then the image position has to be in the same position each time, we don't currently support a way to change or alternate positions. If different positions is imperative, you can't use the repeater element to create the articles.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
winecosse, 5 years ago

I am experiencing Lisa's problem too.  I am keen for my clients to be able to edit their own campaigns using the free templates available and in some cases it would be good to allow them to insert smaller images which can sit to the left or right of the text.  At the moment, they can only insert images below articles.

Diana Diana, 5 years ago

You can add align="left" or align="right" to the images in your template to align them so they don't sit below the article. However, you can *only* have an image go to the right or the left in that case. You wouldn't be able to allow your client to choose which way to align the image on a per-article basis.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free