CM Email Designer Required

Hi,

I'm a small business owner and have been using CM for email marketing for a couple of years now.

I want to make use of the latest features - specifically the ability to have date fields and to use auto-responders - and some features that have been around forever but we've yet to implement for various reasons including having our website registrations/contacts automatically subscribed to the right CM list, and allowing our subscribers to update their interests / records.

Our current tempates could also need an update to be able to feature video and social media links.

So if you're a CM guru and could help please get in contact through http://www.signarture.com/contact.htm
or by replying to this post.

If by some chance you also have any experience of with MS Outlook Business Contact Manager databases I would definitely like to talk to you. We currently manually transcribe web sign up data to this 'BCM' database, and then export this to CM and long for both to be performed by some cleverly coded script.

Hope someone can help, full written brief available. We're based in Sydney, nice if you were too, but not essential.

Cheers,

www.signarture.com

oneblackcrayon oneblackcrayon, 5 years ago

Hello.
Did you ever get any help with your project requests?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098