Microsoft Exchange Delivery Problems

Hi All,

a client of mine is sending out an internal newsletter campaign to 6 different country business locations.

The campaign appears to come from the CEO and for most countries there is no problem with delivery.

However, in one country, there seems to be no activity.

When checking the email headers for the successful countries the following is shown:

On the headers information from successful country it says:
X-Env-Sender: name.of.person@companydomain.com

When checking the email headers for the successful countries this is shown:

On the headers information from unsuccessful country it says:
X-Env-Sender: name.of.person-fkldrt1kjoculy1r@createsend5.com

Any ideas as to what might be causing this behaviour? The CEO does have permission to send to these recipients and we really don't know what else to check since the other countries have no problem.

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

Andrew

zlatan24, 5 years ago

This situation isn't hopeless. Because similar problem I had only several days ago and one tool effortlessly aid me to solve it. The software demonstrated many good capabilties but one of most impressive was how it recovers ost file Exchange Server and restores ost files new Exchange. To my mind it quite able to manage any situation in this sphere - recovery exchange 2003.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098