How to get a Custom Field of all Active Users?

I'm building an app that will be able to print a PDF with labels to use in offline mailing based on the Address custom fields I've set on Campaign Monitor. I'm using the PHP wrapper for this.

However, I didn't find an especific method for that. I believe I must somehow use Subscribers.GetActive and get the fields and its values from there. Am I right? How could I get these fields to fill the labels?

jamesd jamesd, 6 years ago

Yes, there's a sample file named Subscribers.GetActive.php in the php wrapper which you can use to see the structure of the response and use the custom field values you need in your app.

lucianosb lucianosb, 6 years ago

Got it! Oddly now I'm getting this error: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5 bytes) in /mydirectory/CMBase.php on line 375". When tested locally I get maximum execution time exausted. Could it be because my list has about 6000 subscribers?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free