Printing full URLs for every link

Is this a bug or a feature? Every link in my email is printed out in parentheses, breaking my layout everywhere. This happens even in the test emails. Will this stop once I send it? Do I have to have this? I don't see this in other email newsletters I receive.

Here's a screen shot: http://quoindesign.com/clientftp/Picture5.png

Thanks for any help you can give.

Josh.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hey Josh,

It's likely something in your code. You'll want to take a look at your CSS most likely and make sure there isn't anything set to append something after links (pretty common in a lot of Drupal templates I've seen), that can cause the URL to show. If you post your code we can take a look as well.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
quoindesign, 6 years ago

Hi Diana, Thanks for getting back to me.
It looks a bit like a debug mode from certain WordPress themes I've worked with. But I wrote the HTML/CSS by hand, and it's not a template from any other application... What kind of CSS would cause appending like this? When I test it in FireFox from the original HTML file, everything looks fine.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

It's tough to say exactly. Can you post your code? That would be the easiest, since we can take a look at it. If you don't want to post it here you can email support and we can take a look that way.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098