Printing full URLs for every link

Is this a bug or a feature? Every link in my email is printed out in parentheses, breaking my layout everywhere. This happens even in the test emails. Will this stop once I send it? Do I have to have this? I don't see this in other email newsletters I receive.

Here's a screen shot: http://quoindesign.com/clientftp/Picture5.png

Thanks for any help you can give.

Josh.

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey Josh,

It's likely something in your code. You'll want to take a look at your CSS most likely and make sure there isn't anything set to append something after links (pretty common in a lot of Drupal templates I've seen), that can cause the URL to show. If you post your code we can take a look as well.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
quoindesign, 7 years ago

Hi Diana, Thanks for getting back to me.
It looks a bit like a debug mode from certain WordPress themes I've worked with. But I wrote the HTML/CSS by hand, and it's not a template from any other application... What kind of CSS would cause appending like this? When I test it in FireFox from the original HTML file, everything looks fine.

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

It's tough to say exactly. Can you post your code? That would be the easiest, since we can take a look at it. If you don't want to post it here you can email support and we can take a look that way.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free