Scheduled Campaign not sent to all selected recipients

I scheduled an email to be delivered to my client's customers on Wednesday (Oct 27th) at 10am. We have nearly 6000 recipients and only half received the email on Wednesday. (As I had scheduled it) The other half received the email on Friday. I have no idea why? I am hoping someone can get in touch with me to discuss what has gone wrong? This email was highly time sensitive as it was announcing a "one day only" store wide sale. Since half of the customers received this email it too late - I am faced with a very angry store owner and potentially faced with losing my client.
I look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks

Carissa Carissa, 5 years ago

For the benefit of others, working with cdndesigner via support we found that in this case a large portion of the recipients on cdndesigner's list had email addresses from one ISP who was experiencing some problems and delayed delivering the campaign for 2 days, while all other recipients received the campaign on time.

Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free