Scheduling campaign to run every year!

Hello!

Im trying to make a recurring campaign to my clients but dont know how or can CM even do that?

For example i want to do a christmass campaign which would automaticly send every year to certain list. I have about 15 clients and I want to send automaticly christmass, mothers day and fathers day newsletters - IF i have to do them by hand - im sure i would miss something... I know few softwares which can do this, but can CM?

Carissa Carissa, 7 years ago

Hi hanhey,

Welcome to the forum. Yes, that is possible using our autoresponders. You can have multiple autoresponders for a single list which can be triggered according to a specific date. Then, you can have them send yearly based on that date, so you'd just need to set up a different autoresponder for each holiday. The holidays which change dates each year will just require a bit more figuring out. To learn more about our autoresponders, check our this help page at http://help.campaignmonitor.com/topic.aspx?t=174 .

Carissa
Campaign Monitor

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free