Echoing number of subscribers on WordPress web site

Hi there

Fairly new to CM so apologies if my question is frequently asked. I've had a search and not been able to find anything concrete with regards to my query.

I have used the Contact Form 7 WordPress plugin addon to successfully link my list to my web site using the API. The next thing I would like to do is echo the number of people who have signed up somewhere on my page. To do this, I assume I need to use the Subscribers.GetActive function, but I have no idea how to do it.

API info link:

Is it simply a case of embedding the XML in my page somehow?

Thanks in advance,

jamblo, 5 years ago

Realise I may have posted this in the wrong section... could an admin please move if necessary, please.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi jamblo, thanks for writing in! Actually, you would be better off using the List.GetStats function for this. How you want to implement this really depends on a few things including which language you're comfortable coding in - please feel free to post on the API developer forum if you have any specific questions about working with the API.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free