Sending latest campaign automatically when a user signs up?

Hi,

I have the following scenario for a client of mine:

A monthly email magazine is sent every month (different dates depending on workload, holidays etc.).
When a new user signs up for the list, I would like to send the new user the latest - or current - edition of the magazine automatically. (If they sign up a week after the november magasine was sent, they would get that the same day they sign up. )

Is this possible? If so, how?

Thank you for a great product!
/Anders

Carissa Carissa, 5 years ago

Hey Anders, that's a good question. There isn't a way to do this as automatically as I imagine you are wanting, but with a little extra work, the most recently sent campaign can be automatically sent to all the people who subscribe over the next month. To do this you will need to set up an autoresponder specifically for new subscribers - see http://help.campaignmonitor.com/topic.aspx?t=178 for the details on how to do that. Then, each month after sending a campaign, you (or your client) will just need to edit the content of that autoresponder to match the latest campaign.

Too, you've always got the option to do this manually if need be.

Carissa
Campaign Monitor
anderscarlen, 5 years ago

Thank you,

It would be great if I could choose the latest campaign as one of the options in autoresponder. Then it would be acceptable to have to go in and manually change the auto-responder setting every time a new issue is published. Is this possible?
Or could it be included in future updates?

(A drop down list of selectable campaigns would be fine, and - in my mind - shouldn't be tooo hard to implement. )
/anders

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098