White Label / Re-brandable User Guide

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a white label / re-brandable user guide to provide our clients with so they can get to grips with how to use campaign monitor.  I've seen some older posts going back 2 years asking for something like this however, I haven't been able to find anything.

The help documentation is really good however I'm looking for a more structured document that I can PDF and send through to my clients.  Starting with creating a new campaign through to the reporting elements would be great.

If anyone has already created such documentation and is willing to provide that would be great, but surprised CM hasn't come up with anything (as far as I can see) yet.

Richard.Wendon Richard.Wendon, 6 years ago

We've done our own at the company I work for. As much as i think it would be a nice idea to have a document you could drop your own graphics / branding into. I think that might make it too easy. At least if you create your own you should know the content, as you will have had to go through all the various processes.

Also, clients have different needs, their templates might be different, might required specific instructions to recreate second headlines in repeaters by only bolding certain words etc...

I think the ones we did took half a day. Worth the effort as we get far fewer phone calls.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098