Olympic gold and silver medalist in rowing and I NEED HELP with design

Hello,
This is my first post and I am slightly embarrassed that I don't know how to help myself.
I have two websites, one with JOOMLA and the other on iWeb...  I would like to find a way to make my emails to my subscribers look more like the pages on my websites.  I really enjoy the design of iWeb and would like to send email blasts that mirror that design.  How can I do this?
My two websites are: www.xenorowingcoach.com and www.row2go.com
Thank you very much in advance. 
All the best, and happy holidays!
Xeno

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi Xeno, it sounds like it's best that you get in touch with a designer to create Campaign Monitor -ready email templates for you. Could you kindly post these details and perhaps some idea of budget/timeframe in our 'Find a Designer' forum? We're happy to get the word out once you've done that :)

PS: I'm the stroke in my team... Dragon boating, mind. Rowing rules!

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
sgpratley, 5 years ago

Hi Xeno,

I've had a look at the Xenorowingcoach site and you might struggle to get an exact match of the two.
The biggest issue is the background images which won't show consistently in all email clients, but we could certainly get something going that is clearly recognisable. between the email and the site.

Looks like the place is full of rowers today. I used to row for Kingston RC in the UK, you may have raced some of our scullers at Henley at about the same time as I was rowing 4-'s there. If budget's tight and the deadline isn't too crazy I'd be happy to do a deal for one of the Row2Go video sets for someone at the club to use?

If you're interested, drop me an email: stephen  at  shinemarketing  dot com

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098