White Label in the forgot password

If I use "forgot password", I receive an email with Campaign Monitor reference in the sender, object and message…

In the confirm webpage of "forgot password", if I click on "contact support" the user is sent to the campaign monitor's support pages.

I'm using your service for resell it and white label is very important… is it possible to hide your company name for the "forgot password" service and the link to the support page?

Regards,
Michele

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi Michele,

Campaign Monitor is never mentioned to clients in the forgot password area. Any emails sent to you mention it, but auto generated emails sent to your clients would not (no contact support link, etc). In addition, at the point where they're prompted to email in if they've forgotten the email associated with their account, they're pointed to help@c/send.com which doesn't point to us and any emails will be routed to the correct designer to reply to.

We've taken great pains to ensure that the whole process is white label and wouldn't mention us at any time.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098