Can the list of suscribers change every time?

I have a company that want to send emails to his clients.

The company repairs notebooks, so they want everyday send an email to the clients (that leave a notebook) telling about the problems they found in the notebook and how much it costs.

Also when the notebook is repared, send an email to tell that he can reclaim it.

As the clients change every day, is there a problem that the suscribers list be deleted every time?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hello ghporras, I honestly don't think using a Campaign Monitor subscriber list is a good fit when offering this kind of customer support. You may be able to do something clever with the API, but overall, sending one-off, highly personalized emails in this manner via the app is going to be more trouble than its worth.

If you're looking to send event-driven emails to your customers and want to retain information like service history, invoices etc, I'd say that you should look at a CRM title like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zoho, or even a combo of apps like Blinksale + Basecamp.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free