Anyone else having an issue right now?

None of my forms across any of my sites are working or they are extremely slow to respond.   And I notice the issue may be it's trying to access some site ending in that is not responding?

Is this just me or is Campaign Monitor having an outage?

toddprouty toddprouty, 5 years ago

It looks like they are having capacity issues. They're responding to a lot of people on Twitter (example: I'm noticing that the preview window doesn't load (or loads slowly) and images aren't loading when I view a preview email. I assume this would happen with actual campaigns as well. Hopefully they'll have things fixed up soon.

MailMan, 5 years ago

Problems all over for me!  And my clients!!

davidaf davidaf, 5 years ago

Yes, sorry I didn't respond to this sooner - but the capacity issues have been dealt with by our fabulous sys admin and things should be going smooth now. Sorry for the hassles!

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
Jonny, 5 years ago

Has this issued popped up again today? Any page I have with an API call (I'm using the PHP wrapper) is taking forever to load, if at all. These pages have been working fine for weeks now so I'm pretty close to positive that it's nothing on my end. We are going to be launching our beta site tomorrow and driving a ton of traffic to the CM forms, so my boss was quite aghast when I tried to demo it today and all I could show him was a white screen that hung endlessly :( It seems to be working again now but I need to know what is going on, and hopefully be somewhat reassured that it won't happen again tomorrow.

Otherwise loving CM!

Jonny, 5 years ago

I was really hoping someone from CM would reply to my post above. I'd like to have something that I can tell my boss before we launch today or tomorrow, mostly just that someone did answer my question, even if the answer is "no problems on our end, don't know what you're talking about".

Many thanks in advance.

Mathew Mathew, 5 years ago

Hey Jonny,

We're not seeing any other reports of problems like that, but your best bet is to contact support with some details about your account name and what you are trying to do, and we can check it out for you.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Ditto what Mat said, however we also recently updated the PHP wrapper after a few issues there, so it's worth looking into whether the version you're using is up to date.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Jonny, 5 years ago

Hey thanks Rosanne and Mathew! Things are nice and snappy today so I'm guessing it was related somehow to the intermittent issues you mention.

Thanks for putting up with my blethering, you know how it goes, a new job/boss, a new project, a bunch of new API's, and little ol' me trying to make it all work. Once we've got a few weeks or months under our belts with all these new systems I'm sure I'll be much less of a whiner ;-)

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free