Is there an API for setting up autoresponders on a list?

A quick look at the documentation and I didn't see anything.  Can someone confirm if there is or isn't an API?

jamesd jamesd, 5 years ago

We haven't exposed autoresponder functionality in the API yet. I've recorded your interest as a vote for this feature in our API.

JonJoyce, 5 years ago

+1 for this.

Jonathon Joyce
florian.nagel florian.nagel, 5 years ago

+1 vote for this too

smo, 5 years ago

sgordonson, 5 years ago

+1 for me too.

We are trying to use campaign monitor for financial advisory firms .
There are compliance requirements that require emails to be revewed by a compliance supervisor prior to sending to the list.

We want to be able to automatically set up the autoresponder camplaign email for them and keep the abilty to edit an autoresponder  disabled.
So we can acheive that by pushing the campaign up to CM via the API.  But if we let the financial advisor set up the autoresponder which is how it has to happennow, they hvae the abiltiy of creating a text version which is not reviewed by compliance.

Any idea of when the abilty to set up the autoresponders via API would be implemented?

Jarrod Jarrod, 5 years ago

Hi guys,

Thans for the votes. I have added these into our system also.

Unfortunately this is not something we're currently working on, so no idea when it will be implemented, sorry. However, if we do include autoresponders via the API we'll definitely let you know, so subscribe to this topic.

scottharvey, 5 years ago

+1 from me as well.

bionic, 4 years ago

+100 from me and my clients!

jeffpayne, 4 years ago

+5 from me and my team

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Thanks Jeff and welcome to the forums! I've added your votes internally and will keep you posted - it's certainly something we'll keep on the radar for 2012.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free