Preference Center settings - is it possible to customize by list?

It appears that Preferenec Center settings can only be customized globally (by client) and not by list. Is there any way (or plans to) allow the Prefence Center to be customized at a list level? It would be really useful, especially because the unsubscribe link appears by default and only allows unsubscribes at a company level, rather than just at the list level.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi njackson, thanks for joining the forums. At present, we don't have imminent plans to customize the Preference Center on a per-list basis, however I'm happy to add your vote for this improvement and let you know if it's something we release. Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
totem, 5 years ago

Is it possible to customise the preference center per client? It seems that it defaults to the parent company logo? Or am I just repeating what njackson is asking?

Stig Stig, 5 years ago

Hi totem, it is possible to customize the preference center per client in your account.

If you have any trouble getting that to work, please let us know.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
njackson, 5 years ago

I'm adding my vote for the ability to customize the preference center by list. Without this functionality it's unusable. The ability for unsubscribe from just that list, and to change the title are essentials.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free