How do I add inline CSS to <unsubscribe> <preferences> tags?

In this example I've used inline CSS to make the link a different colour to the style sheet and to not underline...
<a href="" style='text-decoration: none;'target="_blank"><font color="#dfdfdf">Website</font></a>

What I want to know is how would I do this for unsubscribe, preferences and forwardtoafriend tags to ensure they do not underline and appear in a specific font colour?
Eg. for <unsubscribe>Unsubscribe</unsubscribe> where would the HTML go because there's no <a href  ..... </a>

Diana Diana, 5 years ago

Hi Julian,

You'd add the inline styles the exact same way as you do to any other tag. For example <unsubscribe style="text-decoration:none;color:#dfdfdf;">. That'll give you no underline and change your font color. All of those tags are set up so that you can just tack on a style tag and when it's converted to an a href tag in the actual campaign the style tag will be moved to that link tag.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free