How do I add inline CSS to <unsubscribe> <preferences> tags?

In this example I've used inline CSS to make the link a different colour to the style sheet and to not underline...
<a href="http://www.stayatthegeorge.co.uk" style='text-decoration: none;'target="_blank"><font color="#dfdfdf">Website</font></a>

What I want to know is how would I do this for unsubscribe, preferences and forwardtoafriend tags to ensure they do not underline and appear in a specific font colour?
Eg. for <unsubscribe>Unsubscribe</unsubscribe> where would the HTML go because there's no <a href  ..... </a>

Diana Diana, 5 years ago

Hi Julian,

You'd add the inline styles the exact same way as you do to any other tag. For example <unsubscribe style="text-decoration:none;color:#dfdfdf;">. That'll give you no underline and change your font color. All of those tags are set up so that you can just tack on a style tag and when it's converted to an a href tag in the actual campaign the style tag will be moved to that link tag.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098