Problem with m_dontconvertlink

Hello,

is it possible to add m_dontconvertlink="" on the links that exist on titles and images?

Also, is it possible to add this option on the toolbar on top of text boxes on the editor? It would be useful.

Thank you,
Dimitris

liquidmagic, 5 years ago

Hello,

also, for some reason some links are changed even if I define this. Why does this happen?

Dimitris

Phil Phil, 5 years ago

Hi Dimitris,

The most likely reason that your links are being changed anyway is because you don't have the tag spelled correctly. It needs to be cm_dontconvertlink, and without the ="". Images are similar, except a slightly different tag: cm_dontimportimage.

See the help documentation for the example usage of both.

liquidmagic, 5 years ago

I have done this and the editor adds the ="" automatically.

Can those be applied on the titles and the images on the template? So, that when someone adds a title with a link the link is automatically not converted.

Thank you,
Dimitris

Phil Phil, 5 years ago

Hi Dimitris,

You're right about the adding ="" - although it only happens on the second edit. You'll need to make sure that the ="" is removed each time you save that editable area, and the link will be left as is.

As for the second part of your question, i'm not quite sure what you're asking. Do you want to apply these to the template itself, so that every image/title in that space is either not imported or not linked, or do you want the person using the editor to be given the option when the insert an image or attach a link to the title?

sendra, 5 years ago

or do you want the person using the editor to be given the option when the insert an image or attach a link to the title?

i vote for the possibility of choosing if a link is tracked/not tracked in the editor mode

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098