Allowing clients to hide emails from archives

Any way to do this? My client is a big nonprofit that has a newsletter archive but also sends out campaigns about private events.  Obviously, we don't want the campaigns showing up on the public newsletter archive.  I know that I as an administrator can hide them, but is there any way to allow the client to do this?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi dreamten, welcome to the forums! At present, only a designer like yourself can hide campaigns from the archive, I'm sorry to say. I've added your vote for this internally and will let you know if hiding campaigns becomes available in client accounts sometime in the future.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
torweb, 1 year ago

Did this feature ever happen.  I've got dozens and dozens of clients that keep asking me about this, claiming that they can do it with other services...

torweb, 1 year ago

Checking again... roshodgekiss answer to this is over three years old.  Really would like to have this option as I have dozens of customers asking for it.

rtp, 1 year ago

+1 from us. This should really be implemented...

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 1 year ago

Hi there, sorry for the wait on this. At present, their best bet may be to use a separate client account for events. I know this isn't ideal, but it is a possible workaround in the interim. Sorry for the trouble - I'll be sure to pass this feedback on!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free