Adding client login form to C# ASP.NET site

I may be missing something but I don't seem to be able to find the answer to this question anywhere. Basically, I want to add a client login form to Campaign Monitor (or rather our branded login) to our own website. I've hacked around this previously by redirecting the user to something like the URL below when completing the form:" + "&username=" + cmLoginName + "&password=" + cmLoginPassword

But obviously this exposes the clients username and password so is far from a workable solution for a production site.

Can someone point me in the right direction of the best way to do this? Either using the API or stand alone code would be fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

jamesd jamesd, 5 years ago

You can simply post to the Campaign Monitor login form for your account, from any site, as explained here:

Clicking the "Customize" link from within your account will give you the option to actually generate the form markup to put where you need it, and should use https in the form action url too. Hope that's what you want.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free