Waiting forever for "Importing and Scanning"

I've just tried to add the HTML for a new campaign, but regardless of whether I upload it from my computer or let CampaignMonitor get it from a web URL, the result is that it sits on the following "progress" screen indefinitely:

----------------------
Importing and Scanning

Please wait while we import your content
and scan for any potential problems...
----------------------

THE HTML is definitely getting through to CampaignMonitor, though, so I can only assume that there's some sort of issue with the system that does the checking.

I've uploaded lots of campaigns before, in exactly the same way, and I've never had this problem before.

I emailed support about the issue, but despite the support form assuring me of 3 people wide awake in Australia, I got the following message when I pressed submit:

----------------------
Thanks, your issue has been sent to our support team. Since we're outside normal business hours, we'll get back to you first thing Monday.
----------------------

Not exactly what you want to hear when you're in GMT+7 and you have a campaign that needs sending out before 12-noon on a Saturday!

Anyway...  if other people aren't being affected please post and let me know that it must be something I'm doing wrong! Also, if you are being affected please post so that I know I'm not going mad!

Joseph

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098