Is all the data on the createsend domain available via the API

I'm thinking of reselling the service and since I can't have the myname.createsend.com replaced www.customurl.com and don't want my clients to see the createsend in the url, my only option is to utlize the API,

Is all the data that's found on the createsend.com subdomain available via the API? I noticed I couldn't find an API for "Email Client Usage" report.

jamesd jamesd, 5 years ago
jjosephs :

I can't have the myname.createsend.com replaced www.customurl.com and don't want my clients to see the createsend in the url, my only option is to utlize the API

Just to clarify, do you mean that you are aware of the ability to use a custom domain, but do not wish to for your own reasons? I just wanted to check that you were aware that we do indeed support the use of your own domain name rather than using a createsend.com sub-domain.

As far as the API goes, we support most of the functionality that is available via the app. And we definitely have customers who have built comprehensive white-label apps using the API.

You are correct in concluding that email client usage data isn't available via the API at this stage. Everything that is available is documented.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098