Disappearing title and text in Outlook 2007/2010

Help please!

I have a newsletter template that has been working fine for almost a year but my client has recently added some content to generate a very strange result in Outlook 2007 and 2010. I have run 6 litmus tests with changes each time and the problem is clearly only in Outlook 2010 (Outlook 2007 results persist in not returning despite no warnings when I run the test!)

Here are the last test results I ran 
**the problem only occurs in Outlook 2010 where the title and first line of text in the bottom right content td are completely disappearing - even the td borders seem to disappear?! 
and
Here is the rendered newsletter html
and
Here is the template html

Has anyone faced this before - any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

felisimina, 6 years ago

Just for the record (and just in time for the Easter break) I think I have solved this. It seems to be to do with the use of a rowspan.  I haven't been able to rectify it completely but will post new results when I have updated the template. 

Just wanted to post that in case anybody was going to get the Easter Bunny onto the problem - leave him be - he's got eggs to deliver ;)

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free