Hiding certain campaigns in client's Report Access section

Hi guys,

Just wondering, is there any way to hide certain campaign results or certain subscribers in the client's Report Access section at all?

Basically, to test the system, I set up multiple web-based subscribe forms and put together a 'mock' campaign which I published to myself, and it all worked beautifully, however now all my personal test email addresses are showing up in my client's Report Access section (which I'd prefer them not to see), and my 'mock' campaign is showing up under 'Recent Campaigns' and 'Sent Campaigns'.

I can't see any way of hiding these things, so what would be the best thing to do would you say? The only thing I can think of is to set up a new account for this client and start again from scratch, which isn't a huge deal as I haven't officially gone live with them yet, but it will just require me having to set everything up again I suppose.

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hey Stephen,

Yep, you can definitely do this. Head into your reports, then click on "Single campaign" in the sub-navigation. Here you'll see a list of campaigns with a "Visible" checkbox on the right. You can uncheck any campaigns you don't want to be visible to your clients and then clicks the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.

JetSetStephen JetSetStephen, 8 years ago

Great, thanks Dave, that takes care of the Campaign, but what about the subscribers? All of my test subscribe addresses are still showing up in the Subscriber List Activity Report(s).

Is there any way to hide those, also?

"Stop getting Bond wrong!"

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free