Trigger-based email (clicking on a link), autoresponders for segments?

These are two futures you are missing:

trigger-based email — trigger based on a clicked link;
autoresponders for segments.

Even trigger-based segmentation would be very useful.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi Andy, thank you for the excellent feedback here. I'll add your vote for both these features and let you know if it's something we plan to release in the future.

For triggered autos, you may want to look at the integration, Performable Engage - they allow users to send behavior-based email, although not exactly what you're requesting here. It may be something to consider, though.

Thanks again, Andy - Keep the good ideas coming!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
andywhite, 5 years ago

There is one thing clear — Campaign Monitor *is not suitable* for Email Marketing Automation.
CM is for *designers* and reselling, not for Marketers and Performance-Based Marketing.

There are lots of different providers there: Infusionsoft; MyEmma; Marketo and so on.

Mathew Mathew, 5 years ago

Thanks Andy,

We appreciate we don't have every feature you might need, but I think you'll find there are a pretty large number of marketers using Campaign Monitor for their own campaigns too. Keep the feedback coming, and if we see more customers requesting similar things we'll definitely consider them.

We're also on Facebook:
lsilver, 5 years ago

Since it looks like Performable is no longer available as a standalone product due to the Hubspot acquisition, are there any other solutions out there that integrate with CM for email automation?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi lsilver, at present I don't know of any apart from Hubspot. As andywhite points out above, we're not a perfect fit when it comes to sending behavioural email at this time, however we've heard relatively good reports from customers using Marketo, which thanks to OneSaas, can be synced with your Campaign Monitor lists.

We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free