Click through results from confirmation emails

Hi Guys,

New user to Campaign Monitor - I've sent out a couple of newsletters and have been really pleased with the tool particularly its flexibility and reporting.

I've set up a subscriber list with a confirmation email. I'd like to view the results from the confirmation email (open rates, click through rates, which links are being clicked, etc.).

I can't see a way to do this - is it possible.

Thanks for any help you can give on this.

Phil James.

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hey Phil, glad to hear you're liking Campaign Monitor so far. I'm afraid we don't provide any reporting tools on the confirmation emails at this stage, so you won't be able to access this sort of data at this stage. Of course, if it's something we get lots of requests for, we'll certainly consider it.

Hike Pyrenees, 8 years ago

Hi Dave,

Thanks for letting me know.

I've partially got round the problem by adding some tracking code to my links in the email so I can use my analytics package to monitor any traffic coming from click throughs. This gives me a reasonable idea of activity.

Phil James

Phil James

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free