MB - template from web

Greetings from Singapore...
Hi, I am new here, sincerely hope someone can help.
1) The CM - we can download HTML (or template) from the web
suppose client want to use service of MB and instead of designing a template for them - they like to download their own newsletter from their parent company and manage subscriber locally.

Question: How can MB user download a template / newsletter from web.?
Is there such a feature? if not, can you consider to add this feature.

Thank you
David Ng

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

Hi David Ng, welcome to the boards!
I'm not sure excactly what you're asking, but I'm thinking that you want to use your own design in MailBuild? You can start from one of the free MailBuild templates, or from scratch using the MailBuild template tags.

Let us know if you were asking something different.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
David Ng, 8 years ago

Hi Stig,
Thank you for your reply.
In my case, my potential client has got their enewsletter done up by their corporate.
locally they like to use MB to upload the newsletter from the web and use MB to manage the broadcast of their local subscribers to build local relatioship.

- ie. (1) Using MB to Upload enewsletter that is already completed from the web (or from their PC)
CM has this feature that the upload of newsletter can be from the web. Can this feature be in MB?

Thanks again for your suggetion and solution.
David Ng

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

Hi again,
I'm still not excactly sure what you're asking, but now I get the feeling that your client wants to upload an HTML newsletter which is ready to send?

This is what Campaign Monitor does, but unfortunately, you can not use it to handle clients in a self-service solution in the same way as with MailBuild. This kind of falls between the two product chairs.

Again, let us know if I misread your question.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
David Ng, 8 years ago

Hi Stig,
Thank you. You are very helpful. Is correct that my client wants to upload an HTML newsletter which is ready to send for self service solution. I understand now that MB do not have this feature at the moment.

Cheers

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098