More Robust Drupal Integration - Client Managment and Login

I've looked at the two Drupal modules and both seem to be primarily designed for clients to use to add subscribers. Is there anything out there for us to use to manage clients such as:

1. Signing up clients within a Drupal site
2. Allowing clients to upload lists via a Drupal site
3. Single Sign On or some other equivalent so that users logged into a Drupal site can automatically access their CM site without having to login again

I'm guessing some or all of this can be done via the API but I'm not a programmer so . . .

Any guidance would be appreciated. thanks.

trexart, 5 years ago

I've done one of those drupal modules, and at this time I don't have any plans to do that sort of integration. I am looking for a co-maintainer, so if anyone on here wants to help, please let me know.

Otherwise, you could add your requests to the Drupal issue queue and if I get lots of votes for that sort of functionality I will have a look.

Just go here and add an issue:

lsilver, 5 years ago

Is there a way to at least do something along the lines of single sign on between Drupal and CM?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free