Staggering email sends?

Hey all, just wondering if Campaign Monitor has the ability to stagger email sends (IE: if I have a list of 100,000 and would like to slowly send those emails out over a period of 8 hours rather than all at once).

Please let me know.

- Lachlan.

Jarrod Jarrod, 5 years ago

Hi Lachlan,

Thanks for your question.

At the moment we don't have a facility for staggering the sending of the individual emails within a campaign, so you'd need to setup separate campaigns and schedule them to send at staggered times.

We have other requests for this feature, so I'll add yours to them. If this functionality gets added in, we'll update this thread to let you know.

GregSealby, 4 years ago

Hi guys,

This is also something we are very keen to see built into the tool.  Do you know if this has been added since this original post?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi Greg, we haven't added it quite yet, I'm sorry to say. In the interim, we've been suggesting that you 'hack' around it by running an A/B test on 50% of your list. I'll happily add your vote, though and update this thread as more information comes to light. Thank you!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
mmrstudio, 4 months ago

Hi guys, this post is now 4-5 years old.  Has there been any progress on a feature to stagger email sends for a campaign?  This would be an incredibly useful tool and I'm surprised it's still lacking. Cheers!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free