Security message: Do you want to view only the webpage content that...

Hi, when editing the newsletter template, I get a security warning message asking:
Do you want to view only the webapge content that was delivered securely? The webpage contains data that will not be delivered using secure HTTPS... etc

The images used in the newsletter are uploaded to a folder on our server, within the folder structure of our website eg: This allow my client to use a set of pre-loaded templates and simply edit them each time, with direct links to the images in the code (uploaded via FTP).

How do we stop getting the error message and also make sure that our subscribes don't get this message?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi Liz, welcome to the forums! I've been trying to reproduce this issue on our end, with no luck. In order for us to get to the bottom of things, would it be possible for you to contact our support team with your account, campaign and browser details, as well as the notes above? We'll make sure it gets forwarded to our technical team for a further look.

Chances are that this issue is limited to the template editor, but kindly test your campaigns across a number of email clients to be certain.

Many thanks for your patience with this, Liz. We really appreciate you helping us iron out wrinkles like this in the app.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free