Need someone who is CM literate - UK South West

I'm not looking for a designer per se but this seemed the best place to post my requirement.
I'm an email marketing business in Cheltenham, UK. I'm reviewing my business continuity procedures and am now looking to forge a link with a similar business where we can cover for each other in the event of emergencies or unplanned absence,

Specifics:
- 1 or 2 person business which is fully CM literate and offers email marketing / enewsletters as one of its core services. Not looking to work with a larger business.
- Ideally within 50 miles of Cheltenham UK.
- Ideal for both parties is for the arrangement to be reciprocal but if it's one way only (you cover for me) that''s likely to be OK.

Please reply to this thread if interested.

SurefireDigital SurefireDigital, 5 years ago

Hi Julian,

I'm not quite in your geographic location, but I am UK based and but a phone call away!  I use CM for all my clients email campaigns - either for them or equip them to run with the white label system...

If you're still seeking this business resiliency I'd be happy to chat about it sometime...

Regards,

Rob.

Rob Jones
Digital Marketing Strategist - Surefire Digital
rob.jones@surefiredigital.co.uk
@Jones_Rob
+44 7815 143 878

Rob Jones - Digital Marketing Strategist

Surefire Digtial  |  rob.jones@surefiredigital.co.uk  |  @Jones_Rob

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098