API programmer wanted

We are a new Campaign Monitor client looking for an API developer. We have roughly 100 clients in a specific niche. We don't want anyone to be able to subscribe to more than one of our client's subscriber lists.

Clients will send us new subscribers to add to their lists. We'd like to be able to paste the subscriber's name, email address, and the company who's list they would like to subscribe to into a form and then, using the API, search through all of our client's lists to see if the email address is already subscribed to one of them. If it isn't, it should be added to the client's list that was entered into the form.

Let me know if you have any questions or would be interested in working with us on this project.

Thanks in advance for your time,

David

jcandiloro, 5 years ago

Hi dduroff,

I might be able to help you out. I wrote the Perl wrapper to the API which may be useful in a situation like this.

Cheers

Jeffery

dduroff, 5 years ago
jcandiloro :

Hi dduroff,

I might be able to help you out. I wrote the Perl wrapper to the API which may be useful in a situation like this.

Cheers

Jeffery

Thanks, Jeffery.  Feel free to email me at david@inboxart.com so we can talk more.

All the best,

David

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098