Resizing the new editor window

Is there a way to resize the new WYSIWYG editor pane? I like the new layout, but would find the editor pane a bit easier to use if I could change the height and width of it. I have quite a wide screen so don't need so much space taken up by the preview pane.

ozeisberger, 5 years ago

We receive feedback from our customers who cant resize the new editor. The buttons on the top dont even show completely ("Quellcode").

Since they edit longer texts i would expect a resizing feature as something that needs to be implemented very quickly.

Updating the editor is a big step forward. But giving it such little room on the whole screen is not a good idea...

efront efront, 5 years ago

Hey Guys

Would like to +1 this too, really need to get some resizing happening here.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi portsmouthadmin, ozeisberger and Mark, cheers for the great feedback on the editor. I've added your votes internally for this - we're rapidly working on updates, so I'll definitely keep you posted if this one gets slipped in. Many thanks again!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
medela, 5 years ago

Would have the resize-feature too. It's really small to edit width the new editor. Resize width & height.

Thank you

Perfect, medela - I've added your vote. Welcome to the forums, btw :)

We're also on Facebook:
McRae, 5 years ago

We'd like to vote for the ability to resize the editor window (height & width) as well. 

redjamieg, 5 years ago

Agreed! Even if the side window can adjust by height, it would be an acceptable improvement. I received complaints from 4 different clients this week.

Thanking you, McRae and redjamieg - I've certainly added your votes for this. Welcome to the forums, both of you :)

We're also on Facebook:
pierrevonschmytt pierrevonschmytt, 5 years ago

Me too! Had 6 of our clients requesting this already.

slapshotw, 5 years ago

Adding my vote for this as well!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free