Lotus notes 7 doesn't show images

Hi,

I just updated my template according to the new template language. I did a Design and Spam test and noticed that Lotus 7 is not showing some of my images. I didn't change anything other than the template language and I haven't had this problem before. It works in all other clients. Did you notice problems with Lotus Notes since the recent update?

Thanks!

BThies BThies, 5 years ago

Lotus 6.5 & 7 do not support PNG's.  That might be the issue.

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing
Diana Diana, 5 years ago

Hey maniac55,

We replied to your support email as well. I don't see PNGs in your campaign (what Brian mentioned) so it should be working! Could you reply to that email with some additional information? We'll see what we can do to help you get to the bottom of it.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
maniac55 maniac55, 5 years ago

Hi Brian,

thanks for the hint. As Diana said no pngs in my campaign. Diana, I didn't send a support email regarding this. So I haven't got any reply email. But I would appreciate your help on that ;-).

Thanks!

Diana Diana, 5 years ago

Hey,

Well then, sorry about that. Apparently there are 2 of you with identical issues :). That's interesting. I'm investigating further and I'll let you know what we figure out!

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Diana Diana, 5 years ago

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email. I'm still trying to figure out why your images aren't loading so I wanted to clarify some details about your campaign.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Ben Ben, 5 years ago

Hi Guys,

We've just fixed this problem. It was a bug at our end - we were converting some images to png's, and as Brian pointed out, Lotus Notes doesn't like png's.

We've fixed this so we respect the original file type when you add images via the editor. Unfortunately you will need to re-upload any images that you have added to your campaign.

We're really sorry about this issue guys but thanks for being so helpful in getting to the bottom of the problem.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098