The recent evolutionary update

Firstly, would like to say that the recent update has definitely reinforced my belief that CM is (probably) the best system out there for designers looking to send out email for either themselves or clients, particularly if you want to rebrand the system.

My one little gripe (and it is little) is that when the roll out happened, resellers in particular didn't have much opportunity to get familiar with the system before in launched... meaning clients saw it when we did. Which lead to a few interesting phone calls, nothing that couldn't be handled, but maybe next time there is something as big as this, we could get a chance to look at the working system ahead of clients. What if there was a dummy account (widgets co.) which was updated ahead of everything else?

Essentially an account rollout date and then a client roll out date.

Anyway thats it.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi Richard, some very astute points here. We'll look into these options when we next have an extensive release like this one, as there was definitely room for improvement in how we communicated these changes, especially to resellers such as yourself.

We've also had it suggested that we allow designers and clients to 'switch on' upgrades such as this one in their own time, or simply provide way more notice, via email and the blog. In the instance that we can't offer a dummy account, would either of these be suitable?

As always, we'd love to hear your feedback on this, as we're recording all suggestions internally to guide us next time. Thanks, Richard - it's much appreciated.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Richard.Wendon Richard.Wendon, 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply Ros, I did look briefly for similar posts but couldn't actually find anything... apologies if this is a bit of a repost.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free