Need a graphic and email campaign designer

I currently have a web site that is for showcasing my photography which is mainly travel based stuff, but can be a mixture depending where I am in the world. The site uses wordpress as a CMS and photoshelter for storing my photos. I use a graph paper press plugin for wordpress and have made some modifications to the site to suit my work. I want to expand on the web site by adding the following features:
- Logo and branding;
- Header graphic
- Background image
- Mailing list (pop up on entering site as well as location on home page)
- Email campaign based on my blog posts

My main aim for the email marketing is to share my photos with interested people on a regular basis. Obviously the ultimate goal is to draw people back to my site and sell some prints. However, I am not looking to bring on ecommerce at this point.

My web site is and I am an Australian photographer currently living in Eastern Europe. I am happy to work with a designer anywhere in the world, but a similar time zone may be handy. I can communicate vis skype, phone or email during the design phase.

Please contact me via my site, or by email at jaydaviot [at]

Thanks and look forward to speaking with someone and moving forward with my project.

isebox, 5 years ago

You may want to contact Ezra Alexander at

Great design firm and have done Email Campaign designs/templates for our application.

oneblackcrayon oneblackcrayon, 5 years ago

Have you had your email template coded yet?

redspark, 5 years ago

We have been working with Campaign monitor for last few years and we have very good working experience with this system, in terms of Template Development, API Development. please email at if we can help.

Thank You,

Redspark Technologies Pvt Ltd, INDIA Visit us at

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free