Setting up Custom Domain

I'm guessing that this isn't a Campaign Monitor issue but perhaps someone has an idea what's happening with my setup.

I have setup my CM site to a customer domain
The DNS has resolved and the website page shows the login when I tested it (from home and my mobile phone)
However when I come into work, I can't access the website? I get the

I'm not a techie and my company I.T. guy is away at the moment. I'm guessing that the issue is a firewall or DNS issue but not sure which?

So far I've done a reverse lookup on the URL to find the I.P. address to be able to ping it here in our offices.
And we can't ping it from the office.

The weirdest thing is, when I did the reverse lookup I found other CM customers web addresses and I can visit those and the pages show up fine. So it must be some sort of security setting with either our firewall or some issue with the DNS. But I'm stumped as to what it may be? Help please.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi adamlcasey, it sounds like this may be a DNS issue. Keeping in mind that it takes up to 48 hours for DNS changes to propagate, could you kindly try again and let us know if you have any luck?

If it's still not accessible from your workplace after this time, contact our support team with details and we'll see if we can access your customer's login screen from here.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free