Theme email template?

I'm wondering if this is possible to do - my client has got a few sub-brands that are all similar but use different colour ways. I'd like to be able to set up one template and theme it, according to the brand, so that certain elements have got different colours. I have created options to allow uploading of branded banners, but that's not enough. Is there a way to achieve this without having to create a new template for each sub-brand?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi absolutz, welcome to the forums! At present, it isn't possible to re-theme one template via the app, I'm sorry to say. It's potentially possible to write code allowing you to 'pick' a theme and import the final product into a client account using our API, however for a handful of sub-brands this may not be a viable option.

I'll certainly add your vote for a method to easily rebrand templates and keep you posted if it's something we introduce. Thank you for your feedback here!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free