Bounced and Not Opened emails

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this so any guidance would be appreciated. I'm having a large number of emails bounced back or not opened (65%). I fear that spam filters are stopping my emails before they reach the user. I realize with limited details it's hard to say why, but I just assume that the spam filers are recognizing the emails from Campaign Monitor's server and aren't accepting them.

The emails aren't coming from an info@ address and they all have an unsubscribe link. The addresses are valid as well.

Any thoughts?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi Chuck, welcome to the forums! Could you kindly contact our support team with your account and campaign details? We'll take a look and hopefully, get to the bottom of why this is happening.

Having a considerable percentage of your emails remain unopened is normal, as is having a few bounces if you've never sent to a certain list before (especially after a period of time). Our team will be able to help you determine whether these factors and others have impacted your send.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free