Spam Score and unexplainable obfuscated URI

Hi there,

One of my clients is getting their campaign filtered by Outlook with a 4.1 Score, here's the full header :

No, score=4.1 tagged_above=-10 required=6.6 tests=[BAYES_20=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, FR_CLIC_ICI=1, FU_COMMON_SUBS2=0.292, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KHOP_FOREIGN_CLICK=0.01, URIBL_GREY=0.424, URI_OBFU_WWW=2.475] autolearn=no

The campaign  :

I don't understand which URI is problematic, all are CM "encoded" for tracking, any thoughts ?

Thanks a bunch,

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi Chris, sadly I can't seem to view your campaign using the link you've provided. Could you kindly contact our support team with account and campaign details? We'll take a look and try to get to the bottom of this for you.

In the interim, kindly ensure there aren't any obvious 'spam phrases' (like 'Win a....' or 'Click here to enter') and that you're not using URLs as text as these can unintentionally trip off some filters.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Chris Guillou, 5 years ago

Thanks Ros, Carissa answered along the same lines, I'll check it out asap.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free