Need email template designer

Looking for a freelance designer to design and code CM email templates for use in email series. One template per client, reused for series. I can change out text and links myself -- usually :) Located in Southeast US so would be best if US designer and preferably on EST.

bluefootcomm, 5 years ago

Hi Luminovas,
I've been working with Campaign Monitor for a few years now and would love to help out. Although I'm in Australia and not in the US you wouldn't be my first client state-side so I know the distance isn't a deal-breaker. If you would like to chat please drop me a line and I can send some samples. get_higgi@yahoo.com

GiniD, 5 years ago

I am a freelance designer in Indiana (EST). I would be glad to talk to you about designing email templates for campaign monitor. I do a lot of emails using Campaign Monitor and am familiar with their system.

redspark, 5 years ago

Hello,

We have been working with Campaign monitor for last few years and we have very good working experience with this system, in terms of Template Development, API Development. please email at info@redsparkinfo.com if we can help.

Thanks
Dhruv

Thank You,

Redspark Technologies Pvt Ltd, INDIA Visit us at  www.redsparkinfo.com
deborahweise, 3 years ago

Hi, I am working as designer for Superbuzz.ca, we are in fact offering cheap but quality low cost web design and developing. You might want to see our portfolio you can always check out site. We have done similar services and I wanted to offer it for you, we can discuss this if you want. Thanks and hop to hear from you.

JohnP JohnP, 3 years ago

Hi Luminovas, I'm based in Orlando, FL and would be happy to help. [website]

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098