Email notifications when someone subscribes via a web form

Is there anyway to get sent an email whenever someone subscribes to a web form. Where these forms are used for lead generation it would be great if I could get an email whenever someone subscribes and not have to manually login and see who has subscribed.

Any advice would be welcome...

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi ac1234, welcome to the forums! The easiest way to go about this is to set up a form in Wufoo, then sync it with your Campaign Monitor list (something which they've done really well). In Wufoo, you can set up email and even SMS notifications, as well as much more powerful forms. Hope this helps!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
MyTeamConnects, 4 years ago

I want to point out that Wufoo changes about $30 per month, so then an account with 500 names would cost $45. is there any way to accomplish this within CM.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi MyTeamConnects, if you, or someone you know is a confident coder, then you could potentially achieve this by using Webhooks and our API.

Otherwise, you can subscribe to the subscriber list's RSS feed and use a service like Feed my Inbox to send notifications. Feed my Inbox will send notifications in real time for a monthly fee, or daily, for free.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free