centering an image

I wondered if someone could help me with an image issue.  I'm using one of the free templates and at the bottom, I added our logo but it is left justified.  CM said I would need to go into the HTML code to make the picture centered but it has been YEARS since I did any HTML coding.  Can anyone help with this?

Mathew Mathew, 5 years ago

Which specific template are you using? We can certainly give you the amended HTML code to paste in if you like.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
allisuns, 5 years ago

I'm using sample template 1.  It has a black border, grey background and lighter grey text with a yellow title.  I also am not sure how to get to the html code to alter it.  Can you also tell me where I should paste it?  Thanks so much for your help!

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi allisuns, do you have an HTML/text editor that you can view the code in? If so, kindly copy the code and paste it in this thread - we'll be happy to make the appropriate tweaks for you.

Alternately, you may want to check out our new template builder, as it makes it super-easy to make tweaks like this without having to edit HTML code.

We're also on Facebook:
allisuns, 4 years ago

I downloaded an HTML editor but I'm not sure how to get the HTML code of my newsletter imported into the editor so I can copy and paste it for you.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi allisuns, I'd certainly recommend using the template builder - it will definitely speed up the editing process and requires no coding at all to use. It's also a great way to learn HTML code, as templates can be exported and edited at leisure. Keep us posted if there's anything else we can help with here - we're always happy to suggest blog posts and tutorials :)

We're also on Facebook:
miltongan, 4 years ago

Hey there, I'm new to CM and in the same situation as allisuns i.e. a complete newbie. I'm using the template builder but can't see an option to centre or reposition images. I'm willing to download an html editor and give that a go but how do you access the html code for your templates in the first place? Or is it something that the html editor will automatically be able to do? Cheers, Milton

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free