Cancel an A/B test

client has just sent an A/B campaign and has unfortunately made a mistake, calling everyone the same name!

I have not been able to find a way of cancelling the test and campaign. Is there any way to do this? can CM tech support do it? I have emailed them.

Are their any hacks to stop it, ie deleting the recipients list etc?

Also, is there any way in downloading the recipients that have opened the test (before it is shut down), so that they can be re-mailed apologizing?

All help appreciated.

Greg Strutton Greg Strutton, 4 years ago

Thanks for getting in touch.  I've just responded to your help tickets submitted.

Hope that helps.

imagixel, 4 years ago

Glad to know the support guys are working but would've been nice to post some sort of real answer here, as i am experiencing a similar issue. I need to cancel de A/B test because the email we want to send to the entire list needs some corrections.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi imagixel, you cannot cancel an A/B test via the app, I'm sorry to say. If you contact our support team, we can do this for you, as long as the test period has not ended. Sorry for not being clearer about this process.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free