Subscription Form Trouble II

Like Vince08 I'm having some trouble with the subscription form. I cut and pasted the code onto my website, but when I fill the form out, nothing happens. It does not send me to a confirmation page and I do not get any email. I'm new to this whole thing so I'm sure it's operator error. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I am doing wrong or how to fix this? Thanx.

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

Can you point us to the URL for your form? That would help see what is happening.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Oepperman, 7 years ago

It seems to be that I'm not the only one that has a problem with the subscription form that can be implemented at a website... The form is in place, however, when someone fills in the form and pushes the subscription button, nothing happens. Can somebody tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi Oepperman,

Can you provide the URL to the form? It's likely something is broken with the form code itself or there is something on the page preventing it from working (perhaps another form tag).

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
kevworx kevworx, 7 years ago

I too am having a little difficulty with the subscription form. I have placed the code into my site, but when I tested it, I discovered that the confirmation page is not found on my server, which of course makes sense. Can somebody tell me how I direct my subscribers to the Opt-In Subscriber page? I've played around with the form a wee bit - here's the url:

Thanks in advance.

Kev Ngawhau
Creative @ inkworx graphic design limited

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free