Email Designer wanted to adjust Campaign Monitor template

We have a current template from Campaign Monitor that we really like but wish to add a couple of new module options:
- insert option with text and full width image
- insert three column image gallery

Also, our current module seem to be in fixed positions. We want to be able to choose which module we put where (like the new Campaign Monitor template builder).

Please let me know your details, experience and a quote. You can message me privately at

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Thanks Helen, I've just done a shout-out on Twitter for you. I hope you find a great designer for this task! :D

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
vante, 4 years ago

Hi Helen,
I'll be happy to help out - my portfolio can be viewed at, I've recently completed a fully customisable template for Lee Jeans using Campaign Monitor's awesome template builder.  Please email me more details about your design and if you need it as responsive to mobile interfaces.
My email is:

bluefootcomm, 4 years ago

Hi Helen,
We've been working with Campaign Monitor for a few years now and have a number of samples we can send you to judge our capabilities.
Go to our homepage at (currently being updated) and hit the contact button to get in touch with us.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free